Starts:.

Tricia Ng;
160994;
YTSS;
3e4;
Photography Club;
Major STM problem;
Dreamer;

Loves:.

Musicbox;
Dollfies;
Doll Photography;

Craves:.

DSLR;
eLUTS Cherry dreaming;
SSDF DEW;
-RDM- outing;
Another -RDM- outing;
Miku figurine for Aria;

Hates:.

Can't be bothered:.

Video:.

Draw with me:.
Learn to love it:.
Music:.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Box:.

Get Lost:.

<3-RDM- 1e3'07 2e6'08 <3Ah Ying Erwin Felicia HuiMin C. <3Jingyi <3Ian papa :3Kenneth Pearlyn Seri

Archives

> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> July 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009

Credits

Base Code Designer:. BR-
Edit:. Adobe Photoshop CS2
Image:. x
Brushes: x x
Host: x x
Thanks: Blogskins.com
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
:.














Coldest day by zemotion on deviantart.

With mist and cold air;
In pain with no ear;
Where feelings left unfelt;
Tears fell to no end;
"I'm already lost";
So please come save me:.

What I fear;
How I love;
When the living;
So far more frightening than the dead;
What to love;
How to feel;
Meaningless feelings;
Left untouched;
Not forgotten;
What to do;
How to overcome;
Fell on deaf ears;
Left on no grounds;
Leave me alone;
'Cos heartache and pain kills me;
Alive:.

With fear;
There can be courage;
But what if;
Just if;
This fear doesn't come with courage?
What if;
This fear is unremovable?
Would you back down?
Will you take it away?
All that I can do;
Is this final call:.



2:18:00 AM