Starts:.

Tricia Ng;
160994;
YTSS;
3e4;
Photography Club;
Major STM problem;
Dreamer;

Loves:.

Musicbox;
Dollfies;
Doll Photography;

Craves:.

DSLR;
eLUTS Cherry dreaming;
SSDF DEW;
-RDM- outing;
Another -RDM- outing;
Miku figurine for Aria;

Hates:.

Can't be bothered:.

Video:.

Draw with me:.
Learn to love it:.
Music:.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Box:.

Get Lost:.

<3-RDM- 1e3'07 2e6'08 <3Ah Ying Erwin Felicia HuiMin C. <3Jingyi <3Ian papa :3Kenneth Pearlyn Seri

Archives

> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> July 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009

Credits

Base Code Designer:. BR-
Edit:. Adobe Photoshop CS2
Image:. x
Brushes: x x
Host: x x
Thanks: Blogskins.com
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Struggling within:.
































Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
:.

So close;
But so far away;
What speaks nothing;
Fear and nothing else;
Taking the wrong step;
In the pit once again;
I fear so much;
Love equally;
Yet so much struggle inbetween;
I fear I might have;
Done something;
I should never have:.

Close enough to see;
Not enough to touch;
Just to reach out to you;
Yet I held back;
I'll stand here waiting;
For you to come;
Come here to me;
As long as it takes;
No matter how long the wait;
I'm willing to wait;



9:03:00 PM