Starts:.

Tricia Ng;
160994;
YTSS;
3e4;
Photography Club;
Major STM problem;
Dreamer;

Loves:.

Musicbox;
Dollfies;
Doll Photography;

Craves:.

DSLR;
eLUTS Cherry dreaming;
SSDF DEW;
-RDM- outing;
Another -RDM- outing;
Miku figurine for Aria;

Hates:.

Can't be bothered:.

Video:.

Draw with me:.
Learn to love it:.
Music:.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Box:.

Get Lost:.

<3-RDM- 1e3'07 2e6'08 <3Ah Ying Erwin Felicia HuiMin C. <3Jingyi <3Ian papa :3Kenneth Pearlyn Seri

Archives

> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> July 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009

Credits

Base Code Designer:. BR-
Edit:. Adobe Photoshop CS2
Image:. x
Brushes: x x
Host: x x
Thanks: Blogskins.com
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
There's something called running:.































A touch for being together;
A tear for being apart;
Although you're not by my side;
You'll always be in my heart
:.

:iconarsenic-spider:



's Adrian and Matthew

Fear and everything else;
Comes as one;
Leaves in ashes;
You;
In nothing;
Take a breathe;
I don't need oxygen;
I need something more;
Something greater;
Undefined;
I still need it;
All in the end:.

Beyond all's lost;
Control and power;
I'll leave silently;
Before all start and ends;
It's called;
Cowards run;
I'm more than happy;
To run;
In the name of a coward;
Why bother at all:.

Evade before it begins;
Why take the blow;
When you know you can run;
A little madness;
Mixed with blow and sweat;
Tears here;
A couple there;
It's not up to us;
To decide:.



7:33:00 PM