Starts:.

Tricia Ng;
160994;
YTSS;
3e4;
Photography Club;
Major STM problem;
Dreamer;

Loves:.

Musicbox;
Dollfies;
Doll Photography;

Craves:.

DSLR;
eLUTS Cherry dreaming;
SSDF DEW;
-RDM- outing;
Another -RDM- outing;
Miku figurine for Aria;

Hates:.

Can't be bothered:.

Video:.

Draw with me:.
Learn to love it:.
Music:.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Box:.

Get Lost:.

<3-RDM- 1e3'07 2e6'08 <3Ah Ying Erwin Felicia HuiMin C. <3Jingyi <3Ian papa :3Kenneth Pearlyn Seri

Archives

> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> July 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009

Credits

Base Code Designer:. BR-
Edit:. Adobe Photoshop CS2
Image:. x
Brushes: x x
Host: x x
Thanks: Blogskins.com
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Grey's not coming home;:.





















"Apparition"

:iconaoi-chii:



's Chang Min


And to think I thought he was coming;

Crushed; Broken;
He's not coming home;
I wish I hadn't stumbled across you;
Now I carry a heavy burden;
I thought that I;
Was going to have someone by my side;
Someone there;
Instead of the plain wall;
And the restless spirits;
More past them;
It's a little more than everything else;
The art;
The calling;
Gone like ashes.



8:06:00 PM