Starts:.

Tricia Ng;
160994;
YTSS;
3e4;
Photography Club;
Major STM problem;
Dreamer;

Loves:.

Musicbox;
Dollfies;
Doll Photography;

Craves:.

DSLR;
eLUTS Cherry dreaming;
SSDF DEW;
-RDM- outing;
Another -RDM- outing;
Miku figurine for Aria;

Hates:.

Can't be bothered:.

Video:.

Draw with me:.
Learn to love it:.
Music:.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Box:.

Get Lost:.

<3-RDM- 1e3'07 2e6'08 <3Ah Ying Erwin Felicia HuiMin C. <3Jingyi <3Ian papa :3Kenneth Pearlyn Seri

Archives

> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> July 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009

Credits

Base Code Designer:. BR-
Edit:. Adobe Photoshop CS2
Image:. x
Brushes: x x
Host: x x
Thanks: Blogskins.com
Saturday, January 17, 2009
You made me real;:.












Touch the sky;
Smell the salt;
Say HELLO to ALL;
I love you my world;
You make me feel so alive;
I'm sorry for all the crap I've done you;
Cos now;
I finally realised...

To jump;
With no regrets;
To say HELLO;
With no guilt;
To scream and shout;
'Cos I'm too happy to say, I'M TOO HAPPY!



6:19:00 PM