Starts:.

Tricia Ng;
160994;
YTSS;
3e4;
Photography Club;
Major STM problem;
Dreamer;

Loves:.

Musicbox;
Dollfies;
Doll Photography;

Craves:.

DSLR;
eLUTS Cherry dreaming;
SSDF DEW;
-RDM- outing;
Another -RDM- outing;
Miku figurine for Aria;

Hates:.

Can't be bothered:.

Video:.

Draw with me:.
Learn to love it:.
Music:.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Box:.

Get Lost:.

<3-RDM- 1e3'07 2e6'08 <3Ah Ying Erwin Felicia HuiMin C. <3Jingyi <3Ian papa :3Kenneth Pearlyn Seri

Archives

> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> July 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009

Credits

Base Code Designer:. BR-
Edit:. Adobe Photoshop CS2
Image:. x
Brushes: x x
Host: x x
Thanks: Blogskins.com
Friday, December 12, 2008
I'd wish my shadow would just eat me;:.




















My shadow's changing;
The reflection isn't me;
Though;
It's still part of me;
Yet;
I can't seem to change it back.

I finished math homework in an hour. (Not including part 2) XD.

Sometimes; Maybe now; I wish my shadow would just eat me up and send me on my merry way to hell. "I'd rather die; than not being able to reconise my own shadow."



12:54:00 AM